Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS
- Online mode of application submission shall be essential. Application form sent in any other mode will be rejected.
- Read the Notification carefully before filling-up the on-line application.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the Notification.
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for specific post before remitting the registration fee.
- Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (not older than 3 months). (in JPEG/JPG format, not exceeding 50 kb)
- Scanned signature. (in JPEG/JPG format, not exceeding 50 kb)
- Required certificates and documents (certificates for SSLC / HSC (or) equivalent thereto / Typewriting / Priority, PSTM (Persons Studied in Tamil Medium), Destitute Widow, Differently abled, Ex-serviceman candidates) as mentioned in the Notification (in PDF format, not exceeding 500 kb each)
- Applicants shall first register in the web-portal. The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details etc. correctly. On completion of registration, the candidate will receive a message in the registered mobile and e-mail id conveying his/her login ID and password. The candidate has to log in using the credentials sent to him/her in order to fill up the details in application form. Please note that the E-mail ID, Date of Birth and Gender of the candidate cannot be changed once registered.
- Separate applications shall be submitted for the different posts called for. Candidates may apply for multiple posts, as per eligibility.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, login again using the same credentials to complete the application for submission.
- The Online application consists of several tabs. After completing each tab, you should click on "Save and Proceed" button to save the information and move to the next tab. After filling of all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his/her application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after final submission.
- Once the application is submitted, candidates will automatically be redirected to Bill Desk payment gateway to deposit the requisite registration fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets. Candidate may generate payment acknowledge slip for future reference. Please note that the candidate who is eligible and opts for more than one special category, he/she should apply once and pay the requisite registration fee for the each special category opted.
General Instruction for Candidates
- If the candidate is already working in Government / University / PSU / Quasi, if he/she after successful submission, shall download and print a PDF of the application and send to TANUVAS after signing it and having it forwarded to "The Registrar, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600 051" through his/her employer, along with the proof for payment of requisite registration fee, so as to reach TANUVAS by (00.00.2020, 5 p.m.).
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or later. In case, it is found/detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are false/fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated, as per existing rules.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the advertised post(s) due to administrative conditions at any time without assigning any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising later the Notification may also be filled up from the available meritorious candidates. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging as per roster point out of the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate in case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter.
- Relaxations and concessions for persons belonging to SCs, STs, BCs, MBC/DCs, SCAs, BCM and for special categories will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the Government of Tamil Nadu and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect.
- All the candidates belonging from other State / Union Territories (i.e. other than Tamil Nadu) will be treated under General Turn category only and they should remit the registration fee prescribed to the General Turn candidates of Tamil Nadu state.
- The Destitute widow / person with disability / Ex-serviceman once recruited to a post in any class or service or category, he/she cannot claim the concession for the same special category for his further recruitment.
- The candidates should enclose the valid proof issued by the Government for their claiming of equivalent qualification along with educational qualification.
- If the candidate is eligible and opts for more than one special category, he/she has to apply once with requisite registration fee for each special category opted.
- Mere eligibility and/or appearing for written examination will not entitle any candidate for being called for counselling. Further selection criteria including written examination will be conducted for short-listing the candidates to be called for counselling.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification of their candidature.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The decision of the University shall be final in the selection process.
For any queries/ clarifications on:
Filling up of the application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical issues: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For updates on the recruitment process keep looking this webportal / website of the University